Ah yes, Orlando place of my childhood.
This hotel room is super nice.
A fuck-ton of male arm/torso movement references (by Gabriel Charest and Charles Bargue).
[Please note that this image set contains GIFs; wait for them to load.]
GHOULS GHOULS GHOULS
This was my favorite Scooby Doo movie. I even bought it off amazon
The Kum and Go. Or as my mom called it, the ejaculate and evacuate.
Jizz and jet
shoot and scoot
blow your load and hit the road
why have ableist supernatural stories when you could have
- blind werewolves who aren’t evil and use their connection with dogs to train super amazing service doggies
- witches with adhd casting spells to mute all the distractions in their surroundings
- depressed fairies who make everything sparkle as a form of self care
- anxiety ridden banshees freaking people out by screaming just to relieve stress
- vampires with ptsd who disassociate from their monster bodies to survive
- autistic kitsunes stimming by creating illlusions
mitsurukirijou replied to your post “ah yes, waking up in a horrible mood and also being in pain is just so…”
tell your pain to go fuck itself and think about raiden to make urself feel better. kiss your raiden poster while giving the bird to your own physical pain.
thank you emotional support Alice